These are the additional costs that come with graduate school, after already having paid for under-grad.
- Application fee ($75-$100/school)
- Study books/prep for GMAT (ranging anywhere from what I can tell, $150-$400, depending on books or course)
- Fee to take the GMAT ($250)
- Cost of tuition ($30,000+) (assuming I were accepted after you know the two references, the resume, two essays, and passing GMAT scores)
- Cost of attending classes (books, supplies, & travel)
So, it looks like aroundat least$500 to just apply for graduate school.
Is it worth it? That’s what I need to decide.