Rocking out to The Bouncing Souls,Anchors Aweigh, while eating bacon.
WHO AM I? (Also drinking Tradewinds Lemonade Tea…I’d like to thank them for making the least sweet lemonade/tea combination yet!)
This whole weekend has been absolutely amazing!
- Giant Mysterious Dinosaurs at the Franklin Institute with KP and Daveed!
- Sushi & yogurt bar with KP & Daveed!
- Sitting in my car eating yogurt while listening to people get yelled at about someone getting out of jail? And said person yelling, got punched in the dick?
- Hung out down by the river while I gave my extremely detailed story. It doesn’t matter what it was about…I tell a story, I give you about 17 other stories within original story, all with entirely too much detail.
- My apologies to KP & Daveed.
- Went to a bar around 10:30 and have never in my life seen more people going home than going out.
- Also have never seen an alarming amount of people needing to be held up and assisted in walking.
- ALSO have never seen so many people just wander out of bars into the middle of Cottman Avenue.
- The bar we went to, I am pretty sure we were the youngest group there. And the entire night we were fighting with older people for music. They kept buying 50’s songs. And Johnny Cash. THERE WAS SO MUCH JOHNNY CASH. Some guy put the slowest song on from Madonna’s Immaculate Collection, and also The Rocky Horror Picture Show song…We put Dropkick Murphy’s on three times. I also bought TWY of course, because that’s always appropriate bar music when you are the only one screaming the lyrics. It never came on though.
- After the bar was, the diner. All 8 of us. Three people I didn’t know, one of which was beyond intoxicated and spilled water all over the table and as I tried to clean it up so we weren’t assholes, he kept saying he had it. He did not, in fact, have it.
- Right before that…I got into an altercation with some woman who claimed my friend stole her phone from the bathroom. My friend was practically in tears…And I was AWESOME. Her friend found her phone outside the bathroom and she proceeded to still flip out on my friend. I was like listen, you clearly have your phone, she OBVIOUSLY didn’t take it, so you can fucking leave now. It was absurd.
- My favorite part after it was all said and done was my friends sister was like..”Uhhhh, can we talk about how Heather just got gangster on us? I was a little scared there for a minute”
- I told my parents this morning, and when I said the above quoted part, my dad responded with, “You should have told them it came from your other side of the family. Your black side.” Yes, my dad is black. And my dad rules with making black jokes.
- Writing this post.
- More packing of the room.
- But first organizing what I want to get rid of, keep, and donate/sell.
- Uploading dinosaur exhibit pictures.
- MORE sushi with my BFF, Jamie for dinner!
- I miss her loooaddssss.